Design-Build provides our customers with a single-point of contact for all phases of a project—from estimating and preconstruction to engineering, construction, and post-construction.
EMCOR Services Shambaugh (ESS) is experienced in the Design-Build project delivery method, delivering what matters most to you—on-time and on-budget project completion.
Complete Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services
ESS offers complete, in-house Mechanical and Electrical Engineering services. We work diligently to bring projects to market quickly, helping to facilitate the process by pre-purchasing long-lead equipment items and shortening the bid phase. Our experienced project managers and project engineers take a no-nonsense approach to each job, collaborating closely to help ensure projects are completed on-time without sacrificing attention to detail. And, as a member of the nation’s largest specialty contracting company, EMCOR’s buying power generates significant cost reductions.
Broad Project Experience
The ESS team is experienced in installing, operating, and maintaining hundreds of different types of mechanical and electrical systems including HVAC systems and process piping.
We have worked in a variety of facility environments for both commercial and public clients including the following:
- Education K-12
- Healthcare Facilities
- Commercial Office Buildings
- Municipal buildings
Benefits and Advantages of Design-Build
- Continuous control of project costs.
- Continuous value engineering with owner input and real-time cost data.
- Fully coordinated project from design through construction.
- Intimate knowledge of systems and components from field experience allows for the use of innovation and state-of-the-art systems.
- Concurrent design and construction to facilitate accelerated project schedules.
- Knowledge of local building codes can help minimize delays and costs and improve response time.
- Having a single-source responsibility for the design, installation, and operation of systems, warranty and service, allows us to offer a complete, one-stop-shop solution.